Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - How To: Show Your Audiophile Who's Boss
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 03:27 AM   #50
TommyBlackST
Focus Addict

Fan#: 51817
What I Drive: 2007 Pitch Black ST

FF Reputation: 1 TommyBlackST Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
I don't know if there is even an answer to these questions. I am putting JBL P8652 6x8 speakers (best multi-element speaker for Ford 6x8 speaker inclosures bar none) in the front doors. I'm leaving the audiophile Sony coaxial speakers in the rear doors. What is the power rating for the audiophile amplifier for the 2007 model year? Another question I want to put in the JBL GTO 8" subwoofer in place of the Sony subwoofer (will if fit without modifying the stock sub box). Does anybody know if the sony sub in the 07 audiophile system is a DV or SV coil design. Also looks like a mini amp attached to the Sony 8 inch sub in the audiophile system (any idea as to the power of the mini amp for the sub or is it not an amp and something else entirely). Any help will be greatly appreciated. So far my audiophile HU has worked impeccably with no problems whatsoever. I have searched everywhere for the answers I am seeking. Obviously I want to keep it as stock as possible unless it isn't possible with these two speaker/subwoofer upgrades.
ST CREW #84