Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - anybody ever had a problem with massive speed?
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 01:52 AM   #17
illinipo
Token Engin-nerd

Fan#: 37693
What I Drive: dirty wag; Party; Bavarian phallus

FF Reputation: 272 illinipo Outstanding Standing Member illinipo Outstanding Standing Member illinipo Outstanding Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (19)
In my experience, prompt email response complaints are usually responded to with "Just call us". Read into that however you want to.

The one shipping issue I did have with a set of spark plugs (left out of the box of other stuff on same invoice) was fixed not 5 minutes after I did "just call" them. I called at 3:55PM, and it made it out on the 4:00 mail truck and got to me the very next day.

I would expect them to give me more information about your shipping issue though... you do have a point there.

Also keep in mind they dont just do sales and email, they also have an influx of cars that are worked on every day of the week, often Saturdays as well... I'm no busness major, and I dont know the full story, but to me it seems like this may be a good time for their business to invest in an internet/sales technician. again take that with a grain of salt, just some random advice.

Not on this list? Almost certainly crap.
SUV this!