Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Location for next G2G?
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 04:34 PM   #25
tangerine dream
Focus Addict

Fan#: 50586
What I Drive: 2003 Competition Orange SVT

FF Reputation: 16 tangerine dream Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
OK, well it looks like the 12th might be do-able. In order to make this work, it would be nice if we could get some more confirmed responses, but we'll continue to work with that.

The main thing we will need to decide on is where we will be meeting. By April, the weather should be pretty nice for an outdoor cookout if anyone is interested. However, I'm not real familiar with Raleigh, so I don't know how many public parks there are. If someone from Raleigh, or familiar with the city could suggest a good location, then we could start checking into what's needed to make it work.

The other option would be to meet at a restaurant somewhere. With this option, no one has to cook, but we need to find a place with the room for all of our cars. Again, I don't know what sort of food everyone would like or what places have large enough parking lots to hold a potentially large G2G. If anyone could offer some help, it would be greatly appreciated.