Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Air horns installed. Pictures and tips.
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2004, 08:50 PM   #48
delta focus
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 6210
What I Drive: 2002 Liquid ZTS

FF Reputation: 1 delta focus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
this sounds like a fantastic idea..... i've had a$$hole drivers in big trucks cut me off, and you can't ride 'em, 'cause their bigger and if you hit 'em, you'll still lose - so you lay on the horn and its sounds like tweety "i thought i saw a putty tat!!" "I did! I did!"

plus, scaring the s[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] out of unsuspecting people sound like a whole lotta fun!!!!!!!!!!

....i'm just concerned about the frequency of replacing them.....anyway to make the horns more reliable, or were those people that folkus quoted just morons?

last note.......you don't have to be an aggressive driver to get pissed off sometimes.....i was going to a ball game with some friends, and this old b@$t@rd in a white subaru freakin station wagon comes charging across three lanes of traffic and almost takes out my car (almost brand spankin new at the time). i only escaped because i have highly impressive driving skills, and my advance trac. my cc was on at 85 at the time, so when i swerved to avoid him, i almost began to fish tail. i love that advance trac, even though it cost an extra 2 grand almost, it might've saved the lives of 4 people that day.....

anyway.......back to the road rage.....i took a vote, after we made sure we were okay, and we chased the little f[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]er, rolled up beside him, rolled down the windows, and everybody but me flipped the old fart off!!!those horns would've come in handy - my job was to honk the horn and get his attention...........if only i had those horns..............