Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Calling all fanatics - February Focus G2G!
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 12:13 PM   #50
tangerine dream
Focus Addict

Fan#: 50586
What I Drive: 2003 Competition Orange SVT

FF Reputation: 16 tangerine dream Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
OK guys, it's the official two-week notice! It's really starting to come together, so let's not loose momentum!

Red01Focus, you said you'd bring chips, so I'll put you down for it. As far as what kinds, I'll leave that to you. I would say try to get an assortment such as: Ruffles, Doritos, and maybe some tortilla chips.

Of the sides that we listed, that only leaves Potato Salad. Does anyone want to volunteer to bring that?

I'm still waiting to see if anyone else signs up, but with the event coming up soon, I'm going to make a cutoff for signing up as the 26th. This way, those that have commited to bring something will know how much to get and will give them a week to procure it.

Along with the condiments, we also need to remember that we'll need basic placesettings. We'll need to have the following:

Paper plates
Plastic cups
Napkins
Plastic silverware
Trash bags (for the cleanup)

We also probably need someone to bring a cooler full of ice for the drinks, and some charcoal for the grill (I believe you said there are grills there, right Rabbit?)

All this planning seems a little tedious I know, but I just want to make sure we don't forget anything and that this G2G goes off without a hitch. I hope this will be beginning of some cool meets this year.