Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Anyone near Charlotte? - need help
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 11:54 AM   #1
tangerine dream
Focus Addict

Fan#: 50586
What I Drive: 2003 Competition Orange SVT

FF Reputation: 16 tangerine dream Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Anyone near Charlotte? - need help

So here's the deal - I wanted to install my new suspension kit that I bought, but I live in an apartment, so I don't have a garage or even a level driveway. I don't want to take it to Ford, because my local Ford dealership has no idea what they're doing with my SVT (long rant that I won't go into here). Since I dont' trust them anymore, I decided to go to a local wheel/tire/suspension shop I know of and ask them how much they would charge to install it. I just got back from them and their quote was $100 more than the kit itself cost

So I was wondering if there was anyone nearby that had a garage or a level driveway and perhaps some experience with suspensions that could help me install this thing before the weather gets real cold. I've put shocks/struts & springs on the ZX3, but an extra pair of experienced hands would be very welcome. If anyone could help me out, let me know - heck, I'd even buy the beer afterwards.