Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 31604
What I Drive: 2012 twin turbo F150 (Soon)2000ZX3S

FF Reputation: 3 Fordcus Fan Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03OrangeSVT View Post
I want to say something here..

Me and Fordcus Fan may differ on our views of which form of FI is best and I'm sure that over time we both may have misinterpeted each others posts... which is easy to do on a forum.

But that doesnt mean he doesnt know what he's talking about, I'm sure he's a very compentent mechanic and educated as well.

And I will admit that sometimes I am biased towards turbo's... I try not to be but I am not always able to pull it off.

I would like to apologize for any misunderstandings that may have occured and I invite him to contribute any helpful information he has to this thread.

Be it either turbo or supercharger, in the end it all boils down to 2 things... preference and budget.

All boost is good... and some boost can be GREAT!!!
I don't think you need to apologize because your right this is a forum & any post can easily be misinterpeted . I just need to remind myself "agree to disagree respectfully".