Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - So you're planning on going FI
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 06:29 PM   #37
Fordcus Fan
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 31604
What I Drive: 2012 twin turbo F150 (Soon)2000ZX3S

FF Reputation: 3 Fordcus Fan Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
I have been a FF member in good standing for over 2 years now, read the rules on posting, never been warned about crossing the line, contributed my share of positive information, & spent thousands of dollars from FF vendors. Like most of the members here I can deal with another members disagreement to my opinions, being called names & being critisized about my spelling, but to be labeled as uneducated, posting uneducated misconceptions, & posting utter bullshit by one of your moderators was embarrassing, humiliating & degrading putting my mechanical/technical knowledge in question knowing it can be seen by thousands of people visiting this site. Now your warning me that my post is thick with sarcasm? If the warning was directed toward everyone, why is the quote box on with my Label? If you need times, dates & threads of the insulting responces which can STILL be seen by everyone I can provide them OR if I'm wrong and/or making a big deal out of nothing, then give me my first strike & I will move on.