Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Ask your spark plug, wires and coil questions here
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 11:43 AM   #33
Blivit
Focus Addict

Fan#: 51292
What I Drive: 2013 ST

FF Reputation: 118 Blivit Excellent Standing MemberBlivit Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by my8950 View Post
I am having a real hard time trying to find a set, or any of the AZFS22C's. One store I called told me they are autolites now, but that they are platinum, I kinda figured the C stands for copper...I also tried the sp463 after I did a search for more info on these plugs...4 stores, nobody lists them or heard of them...
I was able to get mine at an advance auto parts down the street from my house. I am not sure if you have these where you are though.

On a side note, I found that I could not run the gap at .060. I took the car around the block after putting these plugs in and gapping them to .060 and the car was stuttering bad. I went back home and checked all the wires thinking something had come off then went out again and same thing. I had to keep closing the gap and taking the car back out. I believe it was around .055 finally where it ran normally. It could be that my wires are something are bad since the car has 82k miles on it now with the stockers still on there.