Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - You're doing it wrong! AKA Rice Reports(Post autofails here!)
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2007, 02:02 PM   #1601
Spoonman
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 51786
What I Drive: 2003 DKBlue 2.3L Sedan

FF Reputation: 1 Spoonman Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by josejsanchez View Post
LMFAO. is that a dryer air duct tube with an air filter??

and they give him props for it, how gay are the people with hondas???
OMFG THEY ARE SOO F-ING STUPID....ARGH IT MAKES ME WANT TO JOIN THEIR SITE AND TELL THEM THEY SUCK

My uncle has a white Saturn coupe that is completely stock. He has an aftermarket gage pillar that he painted silver and has a couple gages in it including a tach. He has a black metal wing, tiny (13"-14") American Racing wheels, O.Z. Racing stickers and purple dragon stickers that cover the whole car. He actually said to me one day that it was a race car. He takes it to Winterport, Maine to the track but he won't tell me his times. He told me one day that I needed a better choice of stickers and that I should get a sticker package and he would help me put it on. I have Flowmaster, Rockstar Energy, and FocusSport decals on the front windows of my car, at the bottom and they are quite small. I would post a picture but I don't have a camera.
He also has an old ass, beat-to-crap RX7 that he claims he "will get 800HP+ just by adding a couple rotaries to the engine. That little Focus of yours ain't nothin' compared to that."
I keep telling him to race me with his Saturn but he just smiles like "you don't stand a chance". LOL