CompEuroZX5
Banned

Fan#: 38727
What I Drive: 2004 Comp Orange SVT ZX5

FF Reputation: 0 CompEuroZX5 Newbie
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkaAddict View Post
I'm just laughing through all of this...its pretty amusing to see someone whose experience is second-hand tell Tom of all people that he's wrong when he probably has more experience than anyone else on here with high-power Foci.
How much more first hand can my experience be? I've been through the entire build of the car, worked on the car, and driven the car. Does the title of the car have to be in my name for you to believe the videos? As Tom mentioned above, hes seen the car first hand... and I have NOTHING against Tom. I just don't agree with his statement on the first page of this thread, "add the slicks and have fun." Because we took that advice and ended up not having much fun with arranging to have the car towed home twice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkaAddict View Post
I suppose you're right and everyone else is wrong...that's why you almost never hear of broken axles on this forum. Oh, and why if you look for aftermarket axles for the Focus most retailers either do not carry them or have something along the lines of "when you start breaking them we'll start making them" listed for the Focus.
Again, I've said this before and others have agreed with me as well. How many people actually drag race their Focus on a sticky tire and pull 60ft's better than 1.80? Please give me a number or better yet... are you someone who actually drag races their Focus on a real tire?