Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - (street)Tiburon vs Integra
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 07:31 PM   #1
WitchCitySVT
Turbo!!!!

Fan#: 33699
What I Drive: 2012 Chevy Sonic 1.4 Turbo LTZ

FF Reputation: 30 WitchCitySVT Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
(street)Tiburon vs Integra

So I was at the car wash about 45 min ago, washing the salt off my car, when I hear two cars at the traffic light revving at one another. Both cars sounded pretty sweet. I walk to the front of the wash bay and I see a really nice Tiburon and a sweet looking Integra. I wait at the front of the bay for the light to turn green because I know whats about to happen. The light turns green and the Tiburon pulls on the Integra by about a half a car and stays there as far as I can see, they went behind some trees. So I wash the salt off my car, dry it and pull out of the wash. I get around the corner and I see two flat beds one has a really nice Tiburon on it and the other has a sweet looking Integra strapped down. In front of them are two Dodge Charger cruisers. One has a kid about 18 or so in the back and the other has a guy in his mid to late 20's spread on it with his hands in cuffs behind his back. Two quality cars with a lot of time and effort put in them and two young lives all wasted for a 15 sec thrill on the streets. It may not be the next time you race, but at some point you will get caught. Do you really want to lose what you have put your time and effort into for 15 sec?

2003 Competition Orange SVT *Revived*
2012 Black Sonic 1.4 Turbo LTZ