Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - SVT owners: Post reviews of your Tune!
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 12:17 PM   #75
Joshuasvt
Focus Addict

Fan#: 27135
What I Drive: '03 Black/Red Flake SVT #1218

Points 3,073, Level 34
Points: 3,073, Level: 34 Points: 3,073, Level: 34 Points: 3,073, Level: 34
Level Up 16% Completed
Level up: 16% Level up: 16% Level up: 16%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 3 Joshuasvt Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
1) Focus-Power Get your's today!
http://www.focus-power.com/view.php?showme=SVT_Predator

2) DiabloSport Perdator

3) ?? XMas present from my wonderful wife

4) Got it in today

5) Installing the tune was cake. Took about 20 min once I found the connector under the dash. Yeah I don't notice to obvious too well. Anyways. The first thing i noticed was the exahust tone when I stared it up. WOW momma! Then the idle drops a bit sooner than the fac. tune. I never liked the sound of my focus. We bought it used and the exahust had been hacked up. It was 99.7 decibles, so I bought the borla cat-back. I liked the sound a lot better, but it still wasn't too entertaining. But this, this is awsome. Next I noticed that the dash lights weren't surging. So then I went for a drive. Throttle response was awsome. No lag at all. Low end power is much improved. Then I went to an area where no one was and opened it up. HOLY CRAP! I knew the focus was quick, but now it stinkin rocks. I didn't come close to redlining it. To be honest I was a bit nervous but maybe when I et used to driving it I will go for a stroll on the autobahn to see what she can do.
6) from what Jammie says, Tom is very professional and a pleasure to do business with.
7) The only dyno I have is the Butt Dyno. I can't get a printout though. It is still puckered up and hiding in there somewhere from my little drive this morning......