walshka07
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 48052
What I Drive: 2004 Subaru WRX

FF Reputation: 1 walshka07 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
http://focus.c-f-m.com/index.asp?Pag...PROD&ProdID=53

/\ i think thats the correct bushing but cfm has a bunch more

so on the brakes, i will probably start with a base model 2005 zx3, which means 320 rotors upfront and rear drums, i can either swap in an SVT front and rear kit, or just do an SVT rear kit? i was going to do the SVT whole kit just so that it would be easy to find brake pads in more performace oriented compounds, or is this a wrong assumption? i would think that the 335mm disks would probably help with fade as well, considering that there is a larger area exposed to air, as well, the brakes would probably be a little more catchy,being that the rotors are larger, and ultimatly can create more braking torque, however, are the calipers identical for the rally kit and SVT kit? also is the brake balance pretty good in the car or would tuning the balance with brake pads perhaps help as brake balance adjusters are illegal? any other thoughts on the braking? any other thoughts on the braking?

hmmm...oh yeah can you relocate the battery? like to the spare wheel well with the use of a sealed battery box? out of curiousty i mention the tuner, because of above posts and such im pretty convinced 2.3 is the way to go, so with a header, cold air intake, and exhaust would i really need a custom tune to make the 160-165whp rule? thanks

Matt