Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Weighed my car yesterday......
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 07:39 PM   #70
poppin3000
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 39910
What I Drive: 02 Infrared SVTF--Future track car?

FF Reputation: 1 poppin3000 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedOften View Post
I don't care enough to read half of this BS...IMO you type people to death to get them to agree with you .. I stopped when you said 4th through 6th gears feel like over drive gears to you. I suggest going out and playing with 3rd and 4th gears again, as well as researching a little bit about the twin layshaft Getrag transmission that is in our cars. Third and fourth gears arguably pull stronger than any of the other gears b/c they are on that second layshaft which has a better gear for our powerband.

I'll wait on that dyno...
Not to be a jerk or anything, but it's incredibly stupid to try and shut posters up. I'm not going to say that the poster in question here is a valuable asset, but at the same time I'm not going to say that he's detracting from the discussion. What I am going to say is LET THE MAN SPEAK.

Honestly, there's obviously people who know their stuff on this board...but from what I've seen, there's just not enough. I mean come on, every other thread is pretty much a "Should I buy a SVT" or "SVT vs ST" or "OMg wow does underglow look kewl under my car yoyoy" type thread. You should check out DSM boards where people have HOME MADE engine diagnostic and performance monitors using PALM PILOTS for platforms.

If you went to school in the US, reading comprehension should have been taught to you since the 3rd grade...but if you still refuse to read, at least be considerate enough not to try and scare off people who are trying to bring valuable information and ideas to this board.

/off topic
//rant