Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - CVSCC Autocross was AWESOME!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 04:56 PM   #7
BlackJack03
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 43232
What I Drive: 04 EAP ZX5 SVTF

FF Reputation: 31 BlackJack03 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
56k Bewaaaaaarrrrrrrreeeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniboon View Post
so you made her....
1) come to a stupid ax...
2) stand in the rain...
3) and take pictures while in the rain!?!

*high five* lol
Haha yes, I did. And she was happy to go ...she just wishes it was nicer out, as do I. But my times are still pretty dang good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeAsp View Post
Well done !!!!

AS for the truck. If the SCCA guide lists it in their class registry, then it is legal to run. The last time I went looking, the only trucks that were allowed to run were the GMC Cyclones...

Anyway...

GREAT JOB !!!
I guess a Ram SRT-10 is legal also...either that or they just wanted to see what it would do.

And thanks for your help Wee...that advice about over-inflating the tires was very much appreciated. A guy told me that he saw a guy leave an ax event with a tire dismounted from the rim because it wasn't inflated enough.

Also:

PICTURES ARE HERE!!! Here are a few, but there were many more taken than I can post...

so here is a LINK to my album (if you start on page 5 and work backwards it will go in chronological order),

and HERE...are some pictures.

There are too many good ones. Here are some of the actual event:

THIS guy was one of the fastest...look at that freakin wheel off the ground!!!

Supercharged and gutted with a roll cage--actually the only one, besides the karts, that rolled in on a trailer:

R32, sounded pretty badass...

This vette was actually very fast...

My dream car...

Friend's friend's SRT-4 THAT I BEAT

And...............

ME!!!

Oh yeah, I HAVE to add this...lol my buddy put the tape on and I didn't notice this till I got home to take it off:

Sorry, I know this is a lot, but I'm just so excited about this thing and there were so many good pics, it's hard to pick which ones stay and which go. Like I said, if you want to see more, go to my album and check 'em out. There were some pretty cool cars there.

Enjoy...

Last edited by BlackJack03; 10-05-2007 at 08:29 PM.