Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - How to install an Air Bag Delete in 30 minutes
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 11:38 AM   #37
viney266
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 93
What I Drive: focus ztw ,zx3,mustang, motorcycles

Points 235,208, Level 100
Points: 235,208, Level: 100 Points: 235,208, Level: 100 Points: 235,208, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
FF Reputation: 112 viney266 Excellent Standing Member viney266 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan-O View Post

I appreciate all the constructive little childish 19 year old comments directed at me, that really makes new people feel welcome.
Is this site moderated all or part of the time?

Well, from what I"ve seen the site seems to be moderated pretty well. The moderators are everywhere and they even post in the threads most of the time.
Now, if someone in a thread were to make personal insults towards another member, they get slapped down politely ,but quite quickly. Most of the time a polite note of " don't do that" is all it takes. I , however, did not see any personal attacks in this thread. It was a somewhat "heated" discussion, but everyone stayed polite and on focus. So I see no problems with this thread.

BTW, the 50's hotrod comment wasn't childish? As you put it? Come on now. You were throwing the gauntlet out there and wanted to see if anyone would pick it up.
This forum is for the exchange of ideas. There can be opposing sides and disagreements; as long as they stay civil we can even have full blown arguements. We often do.

Welcome to Focus Fanatics, I hope you like it here. Its a good spot on the web.

You gotta watch out for those moderators though, they are everywhere !