Old 10-02-2007, 11:41 AM   #4
..:: sleestak ::..
on thin air

Fan#: 22528
What I Drive: 04 Forester XTi

FF Reputation: 80 ..:: sleestak ::.. Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (15)
Here's where it all started: Link to Post

Personally, I think you are making this out to be a lil worse than it actually is. Not to bash you or anything, but I have dealt with McNews and they are straight up people. They have been tuning fords for 18yrs and I doubt they made it this far by screwing people over.

They told you up front that the cams you wanted were on backorder and then sold you a set of customs for the same amount because you didnt want to wait. Which IMO is a good deal since there was labor involved. Granted it took them a lil bit to answer all your questions, but geez...the guy isnt sitting there on the computer all day. He is tuning, installing, and building on top of answering everyones posts. Why not pick up the phone instead of asking online? You get answers faster that way.

As far as him not wanting to give you specs....well I can kinda see your beef there, you paid for them. But then again, some tuners dont like their tunes being shared...perhaps he doesnt want the cams specs being shared either.

I seriously doubt that they will blow up your car so long as you get the car tuned as planned. Ray wont put your car on the edge of destruction like some people. If they dont fit, send them back. Its that simple. Hope they suit your needs though. I would put faith in them...like I said, 18 years doing fords.

"Our mother of blessed accelleration, dont fail us now!" -- Elwood Blues