Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Marcy Motorsport
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 04:07 PM   #28
SquillyB
4.9L SC Stroker !!!

Fan#: 45801
What I Drive: SC 5.0 FOFO BUILD IN PROGRESS

FF Reputation: 106 SquillyB Excellent Standing Member SquillyB Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
I have owned my own business. I sold it for a ton of money. Full page adds in every yellow book in AZ. 13,000 square ft warehouse, 22 of the nicest 25 ft box trucks you've ever seen, and 176 employees. All that from a 3 line add in a crappy newspaper one year. I ran the business for four years then sold it . You will simply not make every one happy, fact. Marcy has a notoriously bad rep for being slow and un-organized. He himself siad he needed to fix things that should have been done when they started to grow. He knows he has issues with his biz, you know it, every one knows it. But DAMN if he doesn't know a Ford Focus, huh? If Tom or anyone else was the same way you would still order parts knowing that someday you'll get them, and until that day you can complain all you want, nothing will go faster. Why go through Marcy if his rep is so bad, because he knows his shit. This horse has been beat, stabbed, shot, and resurected to be beat some more. Walter if you read this, hang in there and I hope your family issues are better.
I make fiberglass pieces for all kinds of cars, by hand. You pay me and when your piece is done I will send it to you. I don't even give a time quote for the enclosures I build, and my customers that know don't ask for one. You knew, right?