SaleenS121
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 44037
What I Drive: 2005 Saleen S121 Focus Yellow

FF Reputation: 1 SaleenS121 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by connolly92 View Post
I am going to have to defend members that do this. First off, I did it so stick your gayness up your tailpipe lol. Second, you wouldn't notice some of them since they dont post as much as some of us do when we are supposed to be "working" diligently at our desks. Third, if your car is hot, and you know it and everyone else knows it, let someone get a taste of the limelight. Hell, if you need 10 more rags to clean a car cause everyone drools.....you are by default a member of the "Fanatics Beauty Pagaent."

And sometimes you need this since it seems the same cars get nominated. Need to throw in a twist. What we should do is make a yearly Focus calender and just put the same 7-8 cars plus 4-5 other ones that never get selected. Seems to work out the same in the end anyways as this Car of the Month Thread.

At least Ill have something useful to use at work.

And I only say it like this because there are a lot of nice cars and nice owners on here that get overlooked. I am not saying I am one (please don't flame me).....i basically have a stock car compared to you and others. It would be nice to see some other cars get nominated. Track cars, crazy paint schemes....or try to get cars that do something different. Maybe a crazy speaker system,
or a hatch that swings open instead of lifts (anyone have this? lol)
I say lets put a calender together. Would be a fun project. Anyone stuck in a finance till 2010 lol?

or a hatch that swings open instead of lifts (anyone have this? lol) i thought i was the only one that thought of that idea is there some one with that? it would be cool. i also thought about converting the doors into sliding doors on the hatch kinda like a van....i think that would be freaking nuts since the only other doors ive seen are either shaved or lambo style.the car is set up perfectly for them . DONT STEEL MY IDEA! and thanx for the backing on the self nom. i understand cause im one of them .