Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - For Sale: A whole buttload of stock parts
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 02:42 PM   #1
BlackJack03
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 43232
What I Drive: 04 EAP ZX5 SVTF

FF Reputation: 31 BlackJack03 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
For Sale: A whole buttload of stock parts

Hey everybody,

It's garage-cleaning time.

Actually it's the first chance I've had to photograph and post these up for sale, but hey, a clean garage is nice too.

As some of you may know, I got an SVT Header, high-flow cat, larger flex, Magnaflow cat-back, AEM CAI, and Eibach Pro-system Plus for my '03 ZTS (Zetec sedan, manual trans.).

"Whoopdeedoo," you say..."what does that mean for me???" Well I'll tell you what it means...it means that I have a whole lot of stock parts for sale now. All are in great condition, but obviously used.

I have an entire stock exhaust system, used for about 36k miles on a stock Zetec sedan. It obviously had to be cut off to be removed, but it could easily be welded back together. The stock exhaust system is made of stainless steel so it's actually quite high-quality, all things considered.

I have the stock header AND catalytic converter for sale as well. I do have the original stock header gasket, though I might as well just throw it away. No use in putting an old gasket in.

If you know what is involved in the SVT Header swap, you will know that a new dipstick is needed, so therefore I also have the stock Zetec dispstick here. Unfortunately the Zetec EGR tube needed to be destroyed to be taken off, so that is not for sale...but if anybody wants what is left of it, let me know. It's basically just been cut in half.

Also as far as the suspension stuff goes, I have front and rear shocks and springs, used for about 40-42k miles. I also have front and rear stock sway bars--only thing is I can't find the bushings for the front sway bar, but I do have the rear stock bushings.

I will be VERY flexible on these prices...GIVE ME OFFERS!!! If the price sounds too high, shoot me a more reasonable price. If you think it should be free (don't BS me haha), tell me. Basically I just want them out of my garage. Some of them I'm pretty much giving away--all you'd have to pay is shipping on a couple, but take a look at the list and see what's up. Also I will part them out separately.

These prices include shipping.

Here is the list:

Stock Zetec Header asking $75
Stock Zetec Catalytic Converter asking $100 ($540 new!!!)
Stock Zetec Flex Pipe asking $10
Stock Zetec Flex-back asking $100

This entire above list: asking $200 ($85 discount)

Stock front springs asking $10
Stock front struts asking $15
Stock rear springs asking $10
Stock rear shocks asking $20
Stock front sway bar asking $15
Stock rear sway bar asking $15
Stock rear bushings free

This above list: asking $50 ($35 discount)

SVT Heat Shield (brand new): asking $175 (talk to Mike, this thing's expensive)

And now some random stuff:

'94 Honda Civic sedan (excl. EX) front and rear springs (well-used): FREE + shipping
4 strut mounts for '94 Civic sedan (same): FREE + shipping
2 stock front speakers from '94 Civic DX: FREE + shipping!
Stock airbox and associated resonator from '94 Civic DX: FREE + shipping!

This stuff I'm DEFINITELY just looking to get out of my garage, so it's yours for the taking. If it doesn't get sold in about a month, it's going to my local junkyard. There must be somebody that needs stock something...right?

Like I said, shoot me reasonable prices if you're interested. I'm listening.

I used THIS SITE (clicky) to price what I have here.

And here are pics of the stuff:

If you want more detailed pictures, here is a link to my photobucket album: LINK!

Help me out! Thanks!

Peace.

Last edited by BlackJack03; 08-14-2007 at 08:29 PM. Reason: adding picture