Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Anyone bought from Big_Sexy?
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 05:51 PM   #9
jmotank
"Party Pic WHORE"

Fan#: 10320
What I Drive: 2005 pitch black zx4 st

FF Reputation: 1 jmotank Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (15)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepinbanditrider View Post
5 days is MORE than enough time to get something shipped. If you are going to take a while sending it out you need to contact the buyer and explain the situation.
^^^ ABSOLUTLY!! if you are trying to sell an item, you would think the person on the other end purchasing wants the item LOL. so if you sell something and push to sell it, once sold, push to get it out!! i can't stand when people are all about selling but not shipping in a reasonable amount of time. i always let anyone i sell to, know when it will go out and contact them immediately once shipped. hell, i sold a shift knob last thursday and gauranteed the buyer i would have it out the next day. quick payment should=QUICK SHIPPING! i went to the post office the very next day, got it out, then pm'd him for notification. people need to have some courtessy for the buyers! 2-3 days max is most certainly plenty of time unless special circumstances occur.
ST crew #29
team DURATEC #53
MBRP exhaust, SRI, BFG G-Force sports, Steeda STS, painted stock rims, 1 12" diamond audio D6 sub, 3201T audiobahn amp, JVC headunit, Kicker 6X8's, 2 Farad cole cap, FC front strut bar, under body LED kit