Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Focus Fanatics Ride of the Month Showcase
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 01:30 AM   #35
Chick

Fan#: 151
What I Drive: '11 Fiesta SES, '13 Civic Si Sedan

FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing MemberChick Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (37)
JUNE RIDE OF THE MONTH(2007)

Member name: TIRESMOKER
Model: ST (w/SAP)
Color: Pitch Black

Why he loves his Focus:
"I bought my 2006 ST On November 7th, 2005. She was a beauty. It brought a tear to my eye to see her all shined up and waiting for delivery for me at the dealership. On that day I drove off the lot with the intention of keeping her stock for my dd, boy was I wrong. The modding bug had bit me hard and as I grew closer to completing my ZX3, something hit. It all started out with some wheels, just something to complete the look of the car. But as the days grew I urned for more power. Then it finally let loose, and now my ST has become my second generation track monkey.

In short, I love my focus because it's the car you never saw coming. I love that compliments I get for it and the smiles on little kids faces as I drive through neighborhoods. It has earned me new friends drawn together by a community after the same goal, the love of these cars. I've been to many gatherings and met great people because of these cars, I've gained new friends that I wouldn't have met otherwise, and seen sights I wouldn't have seen without the Focus. It may sound corny, but these cars have become a major part of my life and have helped me grow as a individual."

His future plans:
"My future plans for the car included forged internals, and a Cosworth intake manifold. One of these days I'll get around to installing the clutch and flywheel, but I'm trying to get the most I can out of the stocker for now.

Also get some R-compounds for autocrossing and take 1st in SM."

MODIFICATIONS

EXTERIOR:
Street Appearance Package w/ Rally Style Spoiler
Black painted headlight housing
Custom painted eyelids
Debadged truck lid
Turbo badge on trunk
Focus Fanatics decals on quarter panel windows
Focus Fanatics license plate frame

INTERIOR:
Autometer Carbon Fiber boost gauge