Old 06-11-2007, 12:02 PM   #1
eurotrashvrt
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 31074
What I Drive: 2002 Silver SVT

FF Reputation: 1 eurotrashvrt Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Rear Camber Bolt Install

Alright, have been lazy to do this, and I paid dearly with my rear tires being eaten away at an extremely fast pace. My rear camber is at the -2.3 mark and basically the limit, but its not acceptable at all.

What I would like to know is what is a good setting to put the rear camber at, and the same with the front as I have front and rear kits.

Second question would, is there a write up on the install for these rear bolts, because I havent found anything definitive searching. The instructions I remember said something about cutting going on, dont know what that is about, but would just like to take care of the issue before I slap another set of rear tires.

My front camber I believe is at -1.8 or so and was wondering the same questions as with the rear.

Also what would be a good mark to have for autocross application as I could switch between the street and track settings. Thanks for your help.

Ill make sure to make a picture post on the install so we can put it in the "How To"

greg

It makes even the Enzo and the Porsche Carrera GT feel slow and pointless. It is a triumph for lunacy over common sense, a triumph for man over nature and a triumph for Volkswagen over absolutely every other car maker in the world.

Sincerely Yours,
Bugatti