Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - "HOW TO" Ebay Halo Projector led replacement (56K WARNING)
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 12:57 PM   #62
Focuz_On_Me

Fan#: 45020
FF Reputation: -1 Focuz_On_Me Poor Behavior Needs Improvement
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxrocks222 View Post
yea.... i have a few questions about mine

1. my projectors are aimed all over the place how do i correct them?
2. i pluged the 3 little wires in the stock harness and i got nice bright low beams but when i hit the highs they fade over and they are very dim so i fliped the wires and it was vice versa (dim lows and bright ass highs) so i then fliped it back as i thought i would use the projectors so my question is how do i get my brights working correctly?
3. my halos arent that bright do they start to dim before they go out or do they just go

thanks
knox
1. aimin' your proejctors apparently isn't very hard, but scrammer would be best able to tell ya...
2. are you saying that your hi's/lo's are reversed? if so then i guess these projectors came with the same problem as the other models. in that case there is a modification you can do to correct that, it's in one of the threads somewhere around here, i believe. i wired up my h.i.d.'s at the same time i installed the headlights and the install required some minor modifications so i dunno how they would've worked stock...
3. i have heard that the l.e.d.'s on these projectors, for the halos and the "eyebrow", come crappy sometimes. the halos one's are easily replaced though if you follow this walkthrough AND you get the chance to change the colors if it tickles your fancy. the projector OEM one's may very well go out soon so you might wanna look in2 gettin' some new one's...