Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Marcy Motorsport
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 04:38 PM   #25
Leadf00t
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 45932
What I Drive: 2008 True Red MazdaSpeed 3

FF Reputation: 1 Leadf00t Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
I had the same thing happen, After joining the forum and finding a link to his site I tried to order a CAI. The price was right, but I got no confirmation of my order except that pay-pal had charged my card. I left several voicemails "when his box wasnt full anyways" and never got a call back. After filing a claim thru pay-pal my money was refunded, and then 2 days later I got an email saying the CAI's were back-ordered. So I ordered a Focus Sport CAI, and a few days later I got a call from Ivan letting me know that the ITG filter was stuck in customs, so he offered me the Cosworth and thats what I wound up with. Went from the best priced option to the most expensive over a period of three weeks !! Buying a part shouldnt be that big a PITA. I would only buy a part from walter if it's shipped C.O.D he'll get his when I have mine, period ! Looks like most of my future purchases will be from Focus Sport.