Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Official Ford Focus Turbo / Supercharger Kit Feedback
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 11:42 AM   #19
EnixIV
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 39823
What I Drive: 2010 Mitsubishi LancerEvoMR Touring

FF Reputation: 22 EnixIV Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Kit Name: Focus Sport Stage 2 Turbo (ATX)
Cost Rating 1-10: 9
Support Rating 1-10: 10
Quality Rating 1-10: 10
Price: 3900
Comments: I can't say enough about the FS Stage 2 kit. The kit surprised me at the door the night it came, and right away at 7pm I started throwing it in. I stayed up all night and into the morning installing it. In all honesty there were one or 2 things I needed clarification on exactely where a part went, but It was all in the instructions that were included and my clarification came almost instantly not just from FS, but FS supporters as well from the forums in the middle of the night

After it was all said and done, I drove the car for the first time and just barely hit boost and I got scared and stepped off the pedal. Let me tell you, when your car sounds like there's a v6 under the hood but your car only ways 2700 pounds, it's a scary feeling at first. Now I track my car over the weekends, and after 15k miles with the kit, it's running as strong as ever, on a stock ATX as well!

The 5 star Customer Service alone was very instrumental in my decision to go with this kit. FS is always around when I need them, morning and night, weekday or weekend, There's always someone to answer my inquiries when I need them most. Not to mention, when I need something differently tuned with my car, BAM there it is usually the next day if not within a couple hours. I don't think anyone else can offer that in the market, but correct me if I'm wrong please.

From the perfectly thought out "stock" look of my engine bay, to the eye-opening track times of the fastest focus in jacksonville N.C. This kit and the customer service is top notch and well worth the price you pay.
1/4 ET: 13.78@100mph "Stolen"

Last edited by EnixIV; 05-05-2007 at 01:24 PM.