Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - JRSC parts list and manual - where?
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 01:01 PM   #6
ButtonPuncher
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 18887
What I Drive: '96 Tan Contour GL

FF Reputation: 1 ButtonPuncher Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Thanks everybody! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVT_BMXer View Post
BTW, your intercooler M62 setup...got any pics of the progress? The one downfall of the JRSC is that it has no intercooler so heaving all that hot air in is never good.
I've had a change of plans. The intercooled JRSC isn't going on my '96 ATX. It was totalled in a car accident in November. It is now going on a '00 Contour SE that already had a JRSC M45 supercharger. The previous owner overspun the blower and the motor ate the epoxy coating off of the JRSC's rotors. Not good.

I'm working on dropping a '00 Focus Zetec in as a replacement. I still need to get down to Massive to have them modify my SVT JRSC manifold. I need to get the Contour engine swap done first. Hopefully I'll get down to Massive sometime this month.

Yeah, even at 7psi, your intake temps can hit 200-240 degrees depending on ambient air temp. I want to run 10psi and I don't want to do water/meth injection. I'm going to get a nice water/air intercooler to hook up to the SVT JRSC. Massive should be able to do the modification to any JRSC intake manifold (M45 or M62).

Later,
BP