View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 12:29 PM   #17
iantm
Focus Addict

Fan#: 4167
What I Drive: 2007 Pitch Black ZX3 SE MTX

FF Reputation: 3 iantm Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
I have an 07 focus 3 door hatchback that I bought when my 02 died on me. Anyways, I've had the 07 for just shy of two months now, and the car has between 1200 and 1300 miles on it at present. So far, the car has had to go into the dealer for service twice. The first time was due to the fact that the head restraints were not staying put and would fall right down when put into a higher position. The second time is actually scheduled for this coming Monday. The car will not always start and will occasionally stall immediately after starting. The car is bone stock and the only wrenches to touch it have been the dealer's service department. I drive the car as gently as possible, so I don't believe that my driving habits are to blame.

To be frank, I actually expected to not have to go back to the dealer for issues for at least a year, possibly two. I'm pretty disappointed with the car's quality thus far. If it were >10 years old and had over 200k miles on it, I could forgive flaws - but this is a brand new car.
MacBook Pro 15"