Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - question and suggestions needed
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 11:50 AM   #21
bacarl
Focus Addict

Fan#: 31588
What I Drive: 05 InfraRed ST-T

FF Reputation: 5 bacarl Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ford525 View Post
i agree with mike. dont even try lol. wait to do some modding and then shut him up.

i think a better way to shut him up is with a nice punch to the jaw lol j/k

gosh i hate bullys lol
I agree! First off, racing and ragging on a brand new car is a great way to wreck it. Let the car settle into itself, learn how to master it, maybe add some parts, then worry about racing and all that nonsense. I'd try and be content with the fact that even if this guy's car is a little faster, it's obviously hideous and a giant piece of shit.

I also agree with Carrera. Drag racing is for anyone. Challenge this guy to an autoX and watch him embarrass himself horribly. That fat GP will be all over the place, and he'll undoubtedly be all about his nitrous, so everytime he goes WOT he'll loose traction, plow over cones, make a mess... it will be hilarious!!

*edit* i see you're from Ohio. If you get this guy to an autoX that's not too far from Michigan, let me know and I might just come down to see the carnage! I think it would be wildly entertaining. Lol