Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - South East Roll Call---->Introduce Yourself!
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 10:00 PM   #267
_RED_
Sonic's MK3 Crew #02

Fan#: 10712
What I Drive: 2012 Focus SE sport

FF Reputation: 2 _RED_ Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordbyford View Post
Hey there all Im new to the FF forum I am currently a member of FSB.com ( aforum for Fullsizebroncos) But I have been having alot of troubes with the Bronco lately and was looking into the focus' Theyre really nice cars I test drove an SVT today at a local dealship and and leaning towards purchasing it. But my question is what should I look out for when looking at a Focus? How do i really know its an actual SVT model and just badged up with SVT emblems. If you have any other info I should be aware of with a purchase of a Focus please due tell. Oh PS its a 2003 "SVT" Hatch back not sure on other pecs but will find out later tommarow. Thank you for your help~Kyle
Here are a couple things you can look at to see if its a SVT. Frist rear disk brakes, two tone leather seats, Six speed tranny, Silver valve cover with a SVT spark plug cover, Aux gages and white face gauges.

Again welcome to FF