Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Zetec owners: Exhaust time!
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 12:45 AM   #65
focus'N'SHO
Focus Addict

Fan#: 41331
What I Drive: 2000, twilight blue ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 focus'N'SHO Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
well mine is a bit of a long story, lol. I started out with a 2.25" side exhaust with glasspack that I made for $40 plus $30 in labor. Loved the sound of it till I put on my SVT header/cat/flex then it got real loud and raspy. So I bought a magnaflow/w resonator 2.25" for $100 from a guy I know on another forum. I used it for about a year or so and ran into a deal from another guy on the same forum. He was gonna be selling his focus and was wanting to get rid of his borla 2.5" exhaust with resonator for $50 plus a trade of a stocker. I had a friend who wanted an exhaust for his sis's focus since he auto-x's with it. I trade him my magnaflow for his stock +$30 and helping him swap them. Then I went down and made the trade with the other guy. Who I was also selling a battery box to for $10. So I got his 2.5" borla with resonator, and the straight pipe section, for basically $10 (since I got $30 from the other) and some work. lmao. Best deal of the day!!

will soon have a FC ceramic coated ORP for trade of my stock manifold/cat/flex as well. haha