Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Problem with FocusSalvage.com
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 06:27 PM   #1
IcEMage
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 34864
What I Drive: 2010 Tacoma X-Runner

FF Reputation: 3 IcEMage Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Problem with FocusSalvage.com

On Jan 30 I ordered (paid using paypal) a Harvest Gold spoiler and 2 of the covers that go over the rear key holes (to the right of the door handles) over pm from Jeremy Saville.

After waiting some time He had told me that 'they' (who ever they are) sold the deck lid that the spoiler was on to a local shop. So he said he had tracked one down for me and I should have it by Feb. 8th or 9th. I asked him to send me the tracking number many times however he never did. He told me yesterday that the package was going to arrive today (still not giving the tracking number).

Well today the package finally came and I am not sure that it is for a Focus (I am not sure what it is for) also there was only one cover in the box.....the spoiler is harvest gold color however is not OEM style.

I just sent him a PM saying that I require a refund for the price I paid for the spoiler ($100) and payment for the cost of me shipping the part back to him.

Here is a pic of what I got....

Anyone know what that goes to? It might be for a focus but the mounting points are no where near the ones on the trunk lid. I was And it is not in very good condition. I wanted to post this so that the mods know.