Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Car bomb down the street from my house.
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 11:01 PM   #9
bonejob
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 32065
What I Drive: 2006 Pitch Black ZX4 SES

FF Reputation: 9 bonejob Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by heelflip101 View Post
I don't live in a bad neighborhood but last night someone put a bomb on a ford truck about five houses down. It blew up the whole front of the car, I couldn't get a picture, the police wouldn't let me get close. they Think it was a jealous ex boyfriend, the funny thing is the girlfriend was arrested an hour before for a misdemeanor. The whole neighborhood, knows know. The channel 6 news stopped me on the way to class and asked me some questions. I didn't see anything but the sound scared the @#$% out of me. The bomb ripped up a flag, blew the grill off the car, damaged two houses, bent all the fenders and hood on the car. They were measuring and tagging everything, No one got hurt but they have had they roads blocked. Surprisingly for the size of the bomb, it didn't do as much as I would think. Built Ford tough has a whole new meaning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poney View Post
"built ford tough " lmao
LMFAO!!

Hazel Dell, WA??? R U kidding? I remember that as such a nice little bedroom community. I guess it's now been swallowed up by the ever-more-sprawling Vancouver-Portland metroplex, so, just like with most of the rest of America, the sociopaths and wack-jobs have invaded in force.

I know, joking about car bombs is in terrible taste, but the irony of the "Built Ford Tough" slogan in this context reminded me of this "viral ad" parody that demonstrates the meaning of "German engineering." Like all viral ads by definition, this is a phony, but it is a really well-crafted phony - creepily like a real Volkswagen ad.

[It's an Apple QuickTime video. If you don't already have the plugin, download it from here: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multime...ernative.shtml.]

To "enjoy" the viral ad, click on the link below:

http://www.krompir.co.yu/audiovideo/...ide-bomber.mov