Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Car bomb down the street from my house.
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 03:19 PM   #1
heelflip101
Get The Hammer!

Fan#: 32770
What I Drive: 2000 Mali zx3

FF Reputation: 29 heelflip101 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Car bomb down the street from my house.

I don't live in a bad neighborhood but last night someone put a bomb on a ford truck about five houses down. It blew up the whole front of the car, I couldn't get a picture, the police wouldn't let me get close. they Think it was a jealous ex boyfriend, the funny thing is the girlfriend was arrested an hour before for a misdemeanor. The whole neighborhood, knows now. The channel 6 news stopped me on the way to class and asked me some questions. I didn't see anything but the sound scared the @#$% out of me. The bomb ripped up a flag, blew the grill off the car, damaged two houses, bent all the fenders and hood on the car. They were measuring and tagging everything, No one got hurt but they have had they roads blocked. Surprisingly for the size of the bomb, it didn't do as much as I would think. Built Ford tough has a whole new meaning.

Last edited by heelflip101; 02-09-2007 at 12:35 AM. Reason: typing fast