Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Actual track days not auto-x's
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 02:35 AM   #6
avengerc4
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(

Fan#: 493
What I Drive: 02 PWorks SVTF, 2014 Subaru Outback

FF Reputation: 4 avengerc4 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
that looks sick!! Damnet to hell that it's on a thursday!! I have school on thurs. I'm gonna see when school starts if I can ditch it. If not I'll try and start one there myself with my friend Randy cause he for sure wants to do it. I would LOVE to meet you SKA. You have helped me out a lot and don't think I havn't forgot :D Oh and the update on the broken hood lock...yah it was broken. It took me 8 hours to finally cut off the plastic piece that holds it in place and yank it out...if you want I can pm you the whole ordeal. I might start a thread on it cause now Sasha won't e-mail me back after he told me to try and take the lock apart. I don't know what he means by his explination so I told him to give it to me with a pic or just differently so I can understand and he hasn't e-mail me back in 5 days. The summary. one bent euro grille, and a cracked cf hood. and all of that plastic being cut off my car...boooo...and thank god the socketing wrench fit in there. took me about 10 min to get both screws out as oppose to the 4 hours it took with a reg wrench.