Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - **Nominations for December ROTM**
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 04:12 AM   #78
avengerc4
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(

Fan#: 493
What I Drive: 02 PWorks SVTF, 2014 Subaru Outback

FF Reputation: 4 avengerc4 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (17)
yah matts 1/2 assed contraption can win if his assness knows a lot of people that like him!!! lol I'm obviously joking matt :D I agree with 360 on this one. Matt's a good guy, as I am sure you are structure. I love your car as well as matts cause you both have your own style. I must go with matt this month, though, for my previous statement of it's x-mas and he has the most glow and can be seen in outter space. Just like the people want to have the brightest houses and most decorations matt has the brightest car and the most stobes lol...I love your car structure, don't get me wrong, but yah...all polls are popularity contests. Plus there are 17xxx people or more or less (havn't checked recently) and (no offence) I'm sure at least a good hundred or more are better than your car even man (obviously better than mine as well I'm just using this as a point). How come they don't have a chance?!? They never post or we never see the car or whatnot. matt always posts and shows his love for the boards even if he does whore himself out especially in the rotm threads lol...chin up structure we still love your car :D