Old 09-30-2003, 05:27 PM   #1
Megamanx907
Focus Addict

Fan#: 174
What I Drive: ZX3 S2 '01(R.I.P.)- Now Liquid Grey ZX5 '02

FF Reputation: 1 Megamanx907 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Thumbs up Focus Fanatics

Yo any one here read the new Focus Fanatics Mag yet???????? Its friggin great, I got it at the supermarket 2 days ago. Tom, the owner of Focus Power, is featured in it w/ his friggin 11 second Focus!!!!!!!! Its called the "beast"!!!! Then there is a focus called NV, cause people are so envious of it. The mag is friggin great yo. Finally they made one. Its about time if you ask me, I was sick of looking at all hte auto mags and seeing import mags and mustang 5.0 and so on, but never having anything on the car I care about most!!!!!!! This one is for the fall and according to the cover it will be available till Nov 25th. They got alot products and what not in there too!!!!!! Plus they tell you all kinda installation stuff and have a whole how-to section. Best part is its called "Focus Fanatic" I wonder if its related to the website??????? Oh well, its kick ass, my wife already hates my passion for my car and now that I can read about it non-stop, she is even crazier!!!!!! God she gets on my nerves some times!!!!!!!

Potenza RE 750 performance tires (205/40/16) Eibach Pro Kit Springs and Pro Dampers, SVT anti-roll kit, Mac Engine Snubber, JBA Shorty Header, Magna Flow Cat-Back, Bosal Flex Pipe, Focus Central Hi Flow Cat, Custom Intake w/ K & N Cone Filter, Focus Trends Ported Throttle Body, Ford Racing Spark Plug Wires, FC Water Crank & Underdrive Pulley, OBX Strut Tower, Altezza Generation 3 Tail Lights, Diablo Sports Revolution Custom Chip, purple Hallogen headlights, Tint, kick ass pioneer stereo.