Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 2008 ford focus coupe!!
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 02:06 AM   #4
konafoci
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 40540
FF Reputation: 1 konafoci Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
but isn't the saying 3 is a crowd hold true here??? anything has to be better than that cheap ass grill that is on the 1st gen, hell i bet everyone on here could go out to there 1gen grills and it has at least one bracket cracked on it, lol. Its sad to see the zx3 more than likely dissapear into the sunset never to be seen again, I loved my hatch more than anything. I guess we americans are too stupid to realize that less is more ie 3 doors provides more storage, room, etc than 4. It looks like I'm gonna have to move to Europe where I'll feel accepted for wanting to own a hatchback car. I guess it could be worse, I kinda like the coupe, it has a nice "safe" look to it, nothing over the top, course that's ford's specialty on this side of the atlantic, better safe than sorry. Even though there gonna let volvo try and reap all the benefits with the new C30, nice car, but too much $$$, I guess we'll find out what its all about when it releases next year.