Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Nelson Ledges Road Course Track Day (56k warn)
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 04:14 PM   #31
lildisco
RespectMyAuthoritah!

Fan#: 5761
What I Drive: 06 Mazda6i, 08 Mazda CX7 GT AWD

FF Reputation: 47 lildisco Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
it was quite funny actually, Brian had me in the straights, but I had him in the Twisties. Towards the end of the last run, he was starting to get rid of his 'Rally Style' fear and we were pretty much going balls to the wall. I'd leave just enough room between us in the corners to where he couldn't pass me in the straights

Plus he said some wiring fell on his gas pedal and made it over to the brake pedal witch made it kinda hard to shift. But yeah no real 'action' shots. I think that next year i won't even stand a chance in the twisties or the straights against Brian Oh well, i just need some SVT's to show up

O/T:
I was totally whoring ff.com to this lady in my town that owns a 2001 S2 edition that her son drives. He will just be turning 17, and already wants to start modding his focus Hope he joins up. Plus i told her that Auto-X and Road Courses will help his everyday driving technique Now lets just hope we can talk him outta the Fart Can Exhaust that some shop in Lorain wants to put on his focus

03 SE SVT Wannabe (sold) to help pay for my 08 Cooper Red Mazda CX7 AWD GT