Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - svt grill, svt cat, svt plug wires and coil...
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 02:45 PM   #1
my 2003SVT
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 24448
What I Drive: 2003 black SVT EURO

FF Reputation: 1 my 2003SVT Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (18)
Arrow svt grill, svt cat, svt plug wires and coil...

I have for sale the following items...

stock SVT cat. converter....
Comes with all the heat sheilds, bolts, and gaskets. It only was used the first 15,000 miles of my cars life. I am selling it now that i have the ORP on.
Price: $75.00 +shipping

*SOLD* Stock SVT front grill.... *SOLD*

Stock SVT spark plug wires and stock SVT coil....
Comes with everything in pic. Wires and coil were only used for 22,000 miles. I am selling them now because i have the screamon demon coil and livewires. Great conditoin.
Price: $50.00 +shipping

I do accept offers or trades, so dont be affraid to offer a trade for something or make an offer. I accept money orders or paypal, your choice. once the payment is recived i will ship the product the same day. I usally ship UPS ground so it will take 2-3 days to reach you. I have sold many things on here and have never had negitive feedback.

Thanks for looking!
matt

AEM CAI, FC offroad pipe, FC 65mm TB, carbon fiber SVT emblems, Smoke side markers, Euro grill, Eibach sportlines w/pro dampers, Alpine CDA9856 head unit w/30G ipod, FC upper strut bar, SD coil w/ Live wires, eyelids,
SVT squad #143
BLACK 2003 SVT EURO 3DR

Last edited by my 2003SVT; 11-16-2006 at 12:34 PM.