View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 08:24 PM   #18
05stblown2700
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 26146
What I Drive: 05 silver ST

FF Reputation: 1 05stblown2700 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
what makes u think u know everything on an mzr they have not even been out long enough to see the what there capable of and what are you some mazda tech. Im a ford tech and I dont know everything on a focus. I see new problems all the time. I ve actually been studying those parts and duratecs for a while to see some of the capablities and so far there pretty good parts. I talk to the mazda techs down the street and for a daily driver car like mine will be Im not going anywhere near the break or wear points. Ive also blown up enough cars in my day. My neighbor races drag cars and practice turbo charging cars and putting nitrous on cars. 2 of my personal cars ive destroyed with nitrous. So its a trial and error process. Its life, It happens. Just face the facts People have to learn on their own and from my own past and studing these parts it will be a decent combo for a daily driver in the future. The sad thing is the mzr was also a motor choice for the new svt fusion they were going to make with 20 psi. Sad thing is Our SVT is no longer here so we will never see it probably and if we do it will be under another nameplate