Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - hypnotic illusions automotive out of business?
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 10:55 AM   #14
Poney
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 4767
What I Drive: 07 F one-fiddy

FF Reputation: 8 Poney Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Quote:
Originally posted by SVT_BMXer
I have nothing but good things to say about the guy. Its unfortunate that whatever circumstance has cause this recent lack of customer service and the possible end of his business. When he was around his customer service was excellent. I got the chance to meet him at the last G2G I went to and he is an awesome person. He always helped me when I needed it, sent me new tunes, I always got stuff through him and always shipped on time and at an awesome price. For one thing he is not running a scam. Who knows what is going on down there, but he would never intentionally do anything like that. I just hope we can hear from him sometime and get the story. Until then, sorry to those that have had bad service and hope to hear from him sometime again.
I agree BMXer, I always had good expierences with Wayne in the past. Spent alot of money on parts and tunes, and he always cut me great deals. I really dont understand what causes a man to just dissapeard like that. Its really strange for someone to do that, not only with his business, but also with his friends. I really am curious as to what happened.
anyway, i hope all those who lost money can get it back.