Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Dave's New (used) ST170
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 10:59 PM   #68
rallyfanatic
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 15236
What I Drive: 2001 Infra Red German ZX3 with ST170 body kit and J.R. Supercharger

FF Reputation: 1 rallyfanatic Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
NCSLAVENS - So I must be lying when I stated "As for it's pedigree, ie - being a German ZX3, I just happen to have the original window sticker which states quite clearly the county of Entry is Switzerland, and the registration from that first sale is Germany."

I suppose I could scan the window sticker, and post it on my photo hosting page, and then link to it from here . . .

But then you'll just say that it is not really the sticker from my car, or that I photo-shopped it, so I would be wasting my time , now wouldn't I ? ?

I suppose you will have to drive to wisconsin, and meet up with me, and compare the vin on my car with the vin on my window sticker , and the German registration papers, etc.

Or maybe you should visit my friend, who is the original owner of the car, and purchased it in Germany while he was stationed there, in the U.S. Army. But I guess we would need a polygraph machine and sodium pentathol to make sure he isn't lying, right ? ? ? ?