Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Dave's New (used) ST170
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 09:09 PM   #66
ncslavens
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 31399
What I Drive: '02 silver SVT3

FF Reputation: 1 ncslavens Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally posted by rallyfanatic
If you were to look closely at the little box to the left of this reply, you will see that the Owner claims, and I quote, it is a "2001 Infra Red German ZX3 with ST-170 Body Kit and J.R. Supercharger" - nothing more - nothing less.

As for it's pedigree, ie - being a German ZX3, I just happen to have the original window sticker which states quite clearly the county of Entry is Switzerland, and the registration from that first sale is Germany.

Hope this clears up some of the confusion!!

Well, I don't mean to bust you down so hard, but give it up man. It's a really cool car, but it's not euro. In fact I know this because the car has cup holders. I just returned from my honey moon in Switzerland/ Germany, and I stumbled upon the strangest but very serious law. You can not drink (anything) while driving. Also eating and talking on a cell while driving will get you into serious trouble. For this reason auto makers rarely put cup holders with in drivers reach in autos there. Don't beleive me? Check it out for your self.

I spent almost my whole honey moon scouting out and taking pics up close of other euro focis. Now, my new wife is really pissed off at me and won't give me the camera so I can show you guys pics. Can't say that I blame her, but my point is that WE (FF) are obsessed with every detail of these cars. We always smell out the dog crap that we stepped in before we smear it around in our precious cars.

And yeah, I guess you could say that you swapped the console out.