View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 08:48 AM   #11
tiresmoker
What bump stop?

Fan#: 20426
What I Drive: '00 ZX3 Turbo, '06 ST Turbo

FF Reputation: 24 tiresmoker Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Carrera26, thanks for the tips. I do see what you mean about unconciously taking the better lines and looking ahead on the street. I just sat here and thought about it for a few minutes and I do seem to do that while driving, it's just more of a natural act and I don't realize it, especially on on ramps

At autocrosses I do try to look through the turns to the next on, while I'm driving and while I walk the course, especially while I walk the course. I'll usually be plotting what I will be doing on the next turn at the turn before it as I'm walking the course. It'll just take some time untill I get better at doing it while driving the course. I know I always look through the slaloms and sweepers, but when it comes to the really tight turns, say like a 270 or something to that nature, I look at the turn, not through it. It's always those tight turns for me

I've actually be thinking about going to a couple performance driving schools to get better. I've heard the Evolution schools are good, but their website is only showing a few left for this year. Plus the locations aren't exactly close to me. Hopefully with the turn of the new year next year there will be a few that would be closer to Ohio.
ST Crew #19
2006 ST Turbo: JUNE 07 ROTM 2007 Ride of the Year
2000 ZX3: superturbochargedpartscar
2005 Shinka RX-8: too many mods....
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03OrangeSVT
It was like concentrated death on chicken