Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Word to the wise www.hypillauto.com is a RIP OFF *LOCKED*
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 05:58 PM   #76
SkaAddict
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 1690
FF Reputation: 69 SkaAddict Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Tom has long been of the opinion that making a tune for a non-SVT Zetec is useless because 1) there's very little that can be done on a stock setup to increase power, and 2) if you're dealing with a non-stock setup there's too many variables for a one-size-fits-all tune like he has for the SVT.

Now I'm not sure if he does tuning via e-mail if you have mods...you'd have to contact him about that, but I will say that if you take the time to go to his shop and have him put your car on the dyno he's very reputable. I went to him in May of '05 for a Quaife and 4.06 gears, and he went out of his way to pick me up at the hotel I was staying at for the two days that he had my car out of commission so I wouldn't have to just sit at the hotel all day, and he even took me to dinner with him and his wife one night. If he was still in the turbo business there'd be no question in my mind where to go for a turbo.