Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Focus Fanatics Ride of the Month Showcase
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 01:44 AM   #25
Chick

Fan#: 151
What I Drive: '11 Fiesta SES, '13 Civic Si Sedan

FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing MemberChick Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (37)
SEPTEMBER RIDE OF THE MONTH(2006)

Member name: AVENGERC4
Model: SVT (3 door European Appearance Package)
Color: Screaming Yellow

Why he loves his Focus:
"I love my focus because it is so fun to drive. I get in hoping one day I will be able to bring it to an auto-x to show the full potential of the car, although I already take turns over the designated speed :D I love the car because it has great styling, is decently peppy, and takes turns like you couldn't believe unless your sitting in the back seat being thrown into the window on the opposite side of the car :D It might be "just a focus," but your car probably isn't as fun to drive as mine :D"

His future plans:
"My future plans are to get the freshly painted cf hood on sometime soon. I am also going to paint my calipers yellow and have the BAER lettering be black. I just ordered a C-F-M HFC so I'll be taking off the ORP and putting that on as soon as I get it. I also need to change the trans fluid over to Royal Purple. I am going to convert my rear SVT bumper insert into the SAP diffuser also sometime soon. My friend Randy and I are still trying to work on some custom gauges but that will take a while since we are both strapped for time. We are also going to replace the tiny yellowish white bulb in the HIDs with a LED as well as change the turn signal bulb to bright white or chrome (orange when flashing)."

MODIFICATIONS

EXTERIOR:
Euro Grille
Euro Hood Lock
Hoen Fog Lights
LED Taillights Painted Black Candy and Cleared
Painted "Focus" Third Brake Light
Smoked Corners
VIS OEM Carbon Fiber Hood
35% Window Tint

INTERIOR:
Ford Racing Short Throw Shifter