Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - :STREET: dont know how to tittle this "am i fast?"
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 08:38 PM   #1
mustanggtandgsxr
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 37457
What I Drive: 02 svtf, 05 zx5

FF Reputation: 1 mustanggtandgsxr Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
dont know how to tittle this "am i fast?"

i was on my way home from work and a kid in a 03 mustang mach 1 at the light reving and acting like a bad ass. i open my door pop the trunk and open my bottle. the light turns green and i pull up next to him. at firs i started to rev my engine and toying with him. he acted like he didnt want to race and then he punched it and i did too. we were already in 2 i punched it and shifted to 3rd and activated the spray and i pull on him for like a sec and he stays right behind my door until the end of 4th. he lets off and at the next light i ask if he was all stock. he said "yes but all i have is the sct chip and nice ride". i say thank you and go on my way. im thinking to my self i did not just raced a mach 1 and was in front the whole time. my question is did it really happen or was he not on it all the way? im not doubting my car but i really dont think is faster than he is. im spraying 75 nx kit, orp, all the free mods and k&n dropin with the silencer off. what do you think.