Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Word to the wise www.hypillauto.com is a RIP OFF *LOCKED*
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 09:22 PM   #44
y2kc0wb0y
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 28314
What I Drive: 2010 Colnago CX-1

FF Reputation: 2 y2kc0wb0y Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
Just a couple of snips from my history with Wayne. Thanks for not locking the thread.
Fulton

Wayne
Do you normally not communicate with your customers? Wayne, I need some options here. I certainly would like to finish the original order, but that seems to not be an option according to your last e-mail.

I believe these might be our options at this point.

1. Complete the original order for $494.00 that was paid in full on 8/3/2006.
2. Cancel and refund the original order for $494.00 that was paid for in full on 8/3/2006.
3. Ship the HIA Tune, and refund the motor mount cost of $115.00 4. Or: After option (2) we can re-order using the correct pricing.
5. Or: After option (2) state that you would rather I not re-order.
6. I can re-open my case with the Credit Card Company and continue to force a refund.

Since my order was placed on 8/3/2006, I have received exactly 5 e-mails from you in 23 days and no product or resolution. Your original e-mails were seeking information about my flash level on my card, one on the status of my order, and one confirming that you sold the motor mount that was originally for my car.

During this time I have sent over 20 e-mails and PM'ed numerous times to Focus Fanatics and your own Hypnotic forum trying to get a response from you. Sadly, I feel we still have not made any progress towards resolution.

I need you to give me my options at this point. Typically, I'm a really understanding person about delays and shipping, but communicating these facts is just good business and facilities your customers patience. I own a business too and understand the pressures associated with. Ignoring the problems will not make them go away.

Please help us choose one of the options above. Or, if you like, I'm open to hearing your options. It would be great to work this out.
All the best-
Scott

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 7:45 PM
To: Scott Fulton
Subject: Re: Order # 205

I sold the mount, it would take me til tuesday to get another, or I can have them drop ship. You would have to replace the order, I did cancel it in the system.
Have a great day,

Wayne Foy
Hypnotic Illusions Automotive

Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:18:49
To:<hypillauto@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Order # 205

Wayne,
I know I said I canceled the order but if you still have the parts I'm still interested. The CC company is making me cut a lot of red tape. I would just assume finishing this order with you. Thoughts?
Scott Fulton

Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 10:03 PM
To: Scott Fulton
Subject: Re: Order # 205

Scott,
I am waiting on an order from SCT. As soon as it gets here, yours will be the first one out.
Have a great day,

Wayne Foy
Hypnotic Illusions Automotive

Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 19:40:13
To:<hypillauto@aol.com>
Subject: Order # 205

Wayne,
I'm bombing every contact that you have before I cancel this order.
I need an update for my HIA tune and VF rear mount.
Scott